This page sets out the ways in which the website deals with the personal data of users who access it.
The processing is based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
The data provided by the user are stored for a period in keeping with the purpose for which they are collected or, in any case, until the data subject withdraws their consent, which can be exercised at any time by writing to the addresses stated below, in accordance with art. 7, paragraph 3, of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/279.
In accordance with art. 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller is Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, with registered office in Via Treviso, 72, Loc. Signoressa, 31040 Trevignano (TV), the holder of tax code and VAT number 00584460265, who can be contacted on telephone number 0423 677106, via email to email@example.com or by writing to the certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The servers used by the site are those of:
- netsons.com – Brand and service offered by Netsons s.r.l.
In accordance with art. 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the processor means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
With regard to processing the personal data, Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, has appointed as data processor:
- Bianchin Alessandro
Lawfulness and purpose of the processing.
The necessary personal data are processed by Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, to comply with the obligations imposed by the applicable laws, on the basis of the legal conditions and according to the purposes set out below.
- Based on the consent given by the data subject to process their personal data for one or more specific purposes (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a, GDPR).
- In order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b, GDPR).
- To comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter c, GDPR).
- For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b, GDPR).
- To pursue the legitimate interests of Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, or of a third party (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f, GDPR).
During the normal operation of the IT systems and software procedures used in order for the www.bincaffe.it website to work, some of the user’s data is collected, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information which is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but that can be used to identify users through processing and its association with the data held by third parties.
The type of data referred to in the above two paragraphs include the IP addresses, the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system and computing environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of collecting anonymous statistical information on use of the website and to ensure it works correctly; they are deleted immediately after the data have been processed.
These data can however be used to ascertain the responsibility of the user in committing cyber crimes against Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, or third parties.
The data may be processed on paper or by electronic means.
Provision of personal data and the consequences of refusal.
Providing the data requested for the aforementioned purposes, whether collected subject to the consent of the data subject, a legal obligation or for being strictly necessary to perform the pre-contractual and contractual relationship, is not obligatory but is essential: any refusal to provide it may make it impossible to act upon the requests made by the user.
Data provided by the user.
Sending an email to the addresses stated on the website www.bincaffe.it or filling in the form on the site, will entail the personal data provided by the user being collected.
Filling in the form and sending the user’s data by email automatically means the user’s consent has been given to collect such data in order to process their request.
The legal basis that makes this processing legitimate lies in the data subject giving their consent to executing the pre-contractual measures, i.e. in the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
By providing data for the aforementioned purposes, the user may also be sent advertising communications and information on the products of Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company.
Consent is given for communications to be sent by email.
The data that the user provides to Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, may become known to persons entrusted by Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, (administration staff, employees who deal with the public, both inside and outside of Bin Caffè and persons in charge of IT systems, both inside and outside of the company, who may act in the role of system administrator subject to prior appointment, marketing staff both inside and outside of Bin Caffè, interns, collaborators of data processors both internal and external, website maintenance operators, both inside and outside of the company, data processors both internal and external).
For the aforementioned purposes, the user’s personal data may be communicated to third parties operating as separate controllers, or processed by third parties designated as data processors, who provide Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, with services associated with its business activities, in order to provide the data subject with specific services.
Although the controller undertakes not to transfer collected data outside the EU, the data subject is informed that the data could be transferred by third party companies used by the controller to assist in its business activities.
This may happen if certain companies, or the servers of these companies, are based in countries outside the EU.
Processing method and data storage.
For the aforementioned purposes, the user’s data may be processed by the controller using manual and/or electronic means in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the processing, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR, by persons specifically appointed and pursuant to the provisions of article 29 of the GDPR. In accordance with art. 5 of the GDPR, the user’s data collected are stored in a manner that ensures the necessary and appropriate technical and organisational measures to reduce to the minimum the risk of destruction and accidental loss, unauthorised or unlawful processing.
The data collected from the user will be kept for no longer than ten years, unless Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, has a legitimate interest (such as, by way of example but not limited to, in order to exercise its rights in a court of law) or a legal obligation.
The data are always processed with full regard for the principle of minimisation, on the basis of which the personal data and the various ways in which they are processed must be adequate, pertinent and not exceeding the end purposes.
Rights of the data subject.
The rights afforded to the user by the GDPR include:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing for which it is requested, with the specification that such withdrawal does not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before it was withdrawn (art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a of the GDPR);
- the right to ask the controller for access to the personal data and to the information regarding them (i.e. the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to the personal data or the information stated in art. 15 of the GDPR); the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (art. 16 GDPR); the erasure of personal data concerning him or her (where one of the grounds applies as indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and subject to the exceptions listed in paragraph 3 of the same article); to restrict the processing of the user’s personal data (on the basis of one of the grounds indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to the user’s particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her in accordance with art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f), GDPR (art. 21 GDPR);
- the right to receive from the controller the user’s personal data which he or she has provided in a structured and machine-readable format, including for the purpose of transmitting these data to another controller(the so-called Right to data portability), without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (art. 20 of the GDPR);
- the right to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
These rights may be exercised by sending a written request to Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, by certified email, to email@example.com. or by registered letter with proof of receipt to the postal address: Via Treviso, 72, Loc. Signoressa, 31040 Trevignano (TV).
PURPOSE AND PROCESSING METHODS
The data are processed using electronic means, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data collected.
The cookies on the browser can be disabled at any time. This choice could however limit access and the use of certain functions of the website.
The Data Controller is Bin Caffè S.r.l., a single member company, with registered office in Via Treviso, 72, Loc. Signoressa, 31040 Trevignano (TV).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are, as a rule, strings of text that websites (the so-called publisher or “first party”) visited by the user, or different sites or web servers (the so-called “third parties”) place and store in the web browser of the user’s computer or similar device.
The same result can also be achieved by using other tools (so-called “active” and “passive” identifiers), that make it possible to perform processes similar to those stated above.
TYPES OF COOKIE
These fall within the category indicated by art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code. They are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication via an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a service to supply the information expressly requested by the contracting party or by the user to supply the service.
Technical cookies may be:
navigation cookies, that enable normal navigation and use of the website;
functionality cookies, that allow the user to navigate the website according to a series of selected criteria, in order to improve the service provided.
These type of cookies may also be used without being subject to the user’s prior consent.
First and third party analytics cookies are only comparable to technical cookies if:
- they are used solely to produce aggregated statistics and in relation to a single website or a single mobile application;
- for those of third parties, if at least the fourth component of the IP address is masked;
- the third parties do not combine these analytics cookies with other processing (customer files or statistics for visits to other websites, for example) or do not transmit them to third parties.
Profiling cookies are used to track specific users, identified or identifiable, specific actions or behavioural schemes that recur in the use of the functions offered (patterns) for the purpose of grouping the different profiles into similar clusters of different size, so that it is possible to send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing the web.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISABLING COOKIES IN BROWSERS
- Open the desktop, then click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Select the Tools button and then click on Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and in Settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies then click on OK.
- Click on the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- From History settings select the option Use custom settings.
- Uncheck Accept cookies from sites.
- Click on OK to close the Options window. Select Close to close the preferences window. Close the preferences window. Close the page. Any changes will be saved automatically.
- Open the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Block all cookies and click on OK.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Click on End.
DETAILS OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
• cpnb_cookiesSettings (technical cookies)
• YouTube (technical cookies)
“Technical cookies” make it possible to offer advanced functions, integrating third party services in the pages of the website
• Google analytics (third party analysis services)
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, session time, origin of the traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains external to our sites.